Peel Garlic Easily:
I found this great video showing how to peel garlic. It works really well – no mess, no fuss, no smelly hands when you’ve finished!!
- You will need a medium size glass jar with a screw top or a mason jar
- Place the whole garlic or the cloves inside the glass jar
- Screw on the top
- Shake the jar up and down vigorously
- Inspect the cloves. Most of the cloves should be peeled. If not shake up and down vigorously a bit more
- Remove the cloves from the jar.
- Whatever skin is left on the cloves should be easy to remove